When you contact Deck Rescue, you can expect personal customer service from the first interaction. Here is a general overview of the process:
- Connect with Us: You can contact Deck Rescue using the online estimate form, and we'll get back to you within a few business days. Clients can also call our office at (888) 949-3625.
- Get an Estimate: Deck Rescue then schedules an in-person estimate, or, per the client's request, we can leave a quote for them during the day while they are at work.
- Answer Questions: We follow up with a courtesy call to answer any questions you may have. During peak season we are typically booking six to eight weeks in advance. After Independence Day, lead-time is generally three or four weeks.
- Schedule and Plan: Once scheduled, we call a day or two in advance to alert clients of our arrival. We ask that they remove items from the deck and check to make sure the outside water and electric are both available and functioning.
- Wash and Stain: We pressure wash one day, and then return a day or two later to stain. Clients do not need to be home while we work unless they prefer to be. We are entirely self-sufficient.
- Final Steps: Payment is made by check or credit card after the work is completed. We do not require a deposit.